Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Tired Tuesday


I slept in an extra 45 minutes this morning. I still feel tired.

Very.

I'm not quite sure why I feel this way, but I'm sure the sleep study Friday night will answer some questions.

Plus I wake up.stiff & congested every morning. I don't want to keep popping decongestants and tylenol so.I slog through. I'm only 40, I shouldnt be feeling like this!

Actually what we have is a nasty cycle of things in my life. Big Man doesn't get enough sleep=tired. Little Man doesn't get enough sleep=tired. I don't get enough good quality sleep. That's very evident.

The end result of all this is the fact that there is a tired.vibe in my house & I'm not loving.it. As a matter of fact, it leads.to a lot.of.other things that don't make me happy. For one, I don't have the energy to.cook.a real.dinner most nights. Secondly, the last thing I want to.do.most nights is clean up the house or.do laundry or whatever. I'm just clock watching for bedtime.

Ive tried a lot of remedies and it doesn't seem to be working.

I am my own worst enemy.

I think I put too much pressure on myself to be super mom. I want everything to be perfect. I want the house to be clean. For me to look.great & be super organized. I want loving devotion from my family. When things don't happen like that, its a bit of a let down.

Actually, what I want today is to be happy and healthy. For my family to treat each other with kindness & respect. To tidy up my house. To cook a good dinner. To have a nice evening with my family.

Who could ask for more?

No comments: