Sunday, January 01, 2012

Top 10 from 2011

2011 was a big year in Mommydom. I saw my little project take off from just family and friends peeking into our lives long distance, to several hundred visitors a day.

First, I want to say thank you. It means a lot that you appreciate my writing, crafts and recipes. Its encouragement and inspiration to keep doing what I love.

And drumroll, please...the top 10 moments in Mommydom from the past year:

10. Who would have thought a rant about a Friendly's restaurants closing would have touched a nerve, but it did.


9. Not setting New Year's Resolutions was a great way to end the year, and start a new one.


8. There are a lot of crazy Replacements fans out there, many of whom read my review of Color Me Obsessed, a really great documentary about one of the most important bands in the history of rock.


7. My welcome door sign was hugely popular too!

6.  People really loved the Candy Cane Manicure I posted in early December.


5. My tutorial on beaded necklaces was a huge hit too!


4. The Christmas party planner helped make a lot of holiday entertaining easier for folks


3. I am deeply moved at how a hissy fit ranting about living with autism went viral.


2. Thanks to Tater Tots and Jello, my New Years Eve party planner was a huge hit!


and the number one article in Mommydom was...

1. My Quinoa burritos and cilantro lime rice. It was even featured in our local newspaper in November.



Thanks again, all who make this sucessful. There are some great new things coming next year as well!

Happy 2012

8 comments:

Pinfluence said...

those quinoa burritos look super YUM! :)

Jill said...

Congratulations on your successful year! Here's wishing you even more for 2012!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Saw your link on SITS. I'm liking the bracelet tutorial :)

annies home said...

sound like some interesting reads thanks so much for sharing come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

Thanks so much for linking up at Sweet Temptations and congrats on a fabulous year!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Wow! Some great highlights for the year. How cool to be featured in your paper!

Miz Helen said...

This is a great round up of your year, looks like you had a very productive year. Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Jami said...

Love seeing what you've been up to in the past year! Thanks for sharing at the Tuesday To Do Party!
Smiles!
Jami
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com