Saturday, December 04, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town


We have breakfast with Santa this morning. I'm more excited about it than the rest of the family it seems. Last night little man decided he wanted to stay home instead of going to the pavilion, just as well.

I have 3 days until surgery. My anxiety level is on 10 right now, but there is nothing I can do. It's in God's hands. I'm a firm believer in things happening for a reason. My surgery is an opportunity to remake my life, an opportunity that I am going to take full advantage of. It will give me more energy, mainly due to the fact humpy won't be blocking my way. I will be more pleased with my appearance since I won't have this huge lump distorting my body and causing me to be limited in my clothing choices.

Since surgery is 3 days away, I have a lot to.do. clean, do laundry, go.grocery shopping. It's my mother's birthday as well, so we have some celebrating to do as well. Go see the Christmas display at the mall. Go out to.dinner.

See Santa.

It's all good.

No comments: