Monday, March 14, 2011

Funky ceili


Ceili is the proper name for Irish dancing, as popularized by riverdance. It is an amazing aerobic exercise & I highly recommend it.

Its st Patricks week & I'm gearing up for some harmless fun. Back in the day, I've gone to Boston (5 times), NYC (8 or 9 times) and Trenton (local Irish pub,live music) a few more. I'm not a drinker, so its even more entertaining to watch people use a holy day as an excuse for public drunkenness.

So ive turned it into a week this year. Mainly because its Thursday, and Oct got the build up going. Since I've got Celtic blood, and a first name that is incredibly gaelic, I'm allowed to celebrate. Big man, who is of another ethnic persuasion, doesn't quite understand. Little man doesnt really care, so I'm on my own for celebrating.

My nails are painted as the Irish flag.

Erin go bragh!

No comments: