Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crown of Thorns

oAIt's Holy Saturday, and i have a lot to do today. I have to workout on my (dum de duh) new to me elliptical (thank you freecycle!). I need to go grocery shopping. We need to dye eggs. I need to put a basket together for the little man. I have to go to the library.
And I need to relax and get back in the groove with life. Honestly, I lost something a little while ago & I need to recover from it.
First up: meal planning. In order to lead our best lives, we need to be our healthiest. The big man & I need to set a good example for our little dude.
Tonight: chicken stir fry with brown rice, Asian salad, mandarin oranges
Tomorrow: quiche, fruit salad (brunch)
Dinner: lasagna, garlic bread, salad, cheese & crackers, asparagus, pizzelles, basket cupcakes
Monday meatless Monday: "burgers", oven fries, corn, salad, fruit & ice cream
Tuesday: taco Tuesday chicken & black bean fajitas, rice, salad, jello
Wednesday: egg bake, fruit salad
Thursday: tuna noodle casserole, salad, fruit
Friday: pasta, salad, semi freddo
Saturday: pizza, salad, ice cream

But I need to get my butt in gear & get my workout in before all else.

No comments: