Sunday, May 22, 2011

Back to Black

My son has a list of his favorite colors. Number one is purple, then blue, then green and so on, up to about 12. He always asks me what my favorite colors are. I rattle mine off-pink, purple, green, yellow, blue.


Then he mentions that I never wear them.


Black must be your favorite color mommy, he tells me. You always wear black.



He’s right. Black is a wardrobe staple of mine. You can’t go wrong in black. It worked for Audrey Hepburn



My favorite skirt is a black knit pencil skirt. It goes with everything.


Second up is my black & white abstract print skirt, which makes me feel flirty and fun.

I need a LBD (little black dress). You can never go wrong with one of those!

Maybe my son is right, and I do need more color in my life.
But right now, I will be going back to black.

No comments: