Monday, May 16, 2011

Turn On Me


To quote Natalie Portman in "Garden State", the Shins will change your life. And her character was totally right.












I love massages. In fact, its one thing I can’t get enough of. Spa time can be quite spendy, so I decided to indulge myself at home. The Big Man has been kind enough to gift me both a shiatsu massage cushion and a neck massager.


To get ready for my massage, I put some lavender oil on my shoulders and lower back.


I fill my water bottle up with lemon mint water.




I settle in my chair with the massagers and go off for 15 minutes of bliss.

After time is up (and they both shut off automatically), its back to reality and the fact that I need to drink my water. That is key, because it gets rid of all the toxins and stuff that have been released.

No comments: