Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Untouchable Face

I have a confession to make. I never had a professional facial until I got to use the spa after my surgery. It was wildly indulgent, and something I can easily replicate at home.



To start, I use St Ives Apricot scrub. Love, love, love this product. Its my secret weapon to keeping my skin looking fresh and young. Exfoliate my skin, and it gets ready for step two, which is steaming things open.


I have a facial spa, and it gets a lot of gunk out of my pores.



After I am done, I use witch hazel to freshen my skin before I move onto the next step.

Another product I love are the Freeman line of facial masks.


 I put my mask, lay back with a few cucumber slices over my eyes, and relax for about 15 or so minutes.

To wash off the mask, I use Aveeno radiant scrub.


I finish off with serum and I feel like a princess.



My daily indulgence to keep the princess feeling alive is spraying my face with rose water (you can find it in an health store).


Ancient beauty secret that works wonders today!



Ani DiFranco is an absolute rock star on so many levels. She started her own label to put out her own music, on her own terms. Even though her music isn't punk in sound, its punk in attitude. Rock on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really.