Monday, December 12, 2011

Ochie Chiun

I love, love LOVE Pinterest! I unfortunately can waste a lot of time on there! (Are you on Pinterest? If so let's be friends! I, of course, am Mommydom) it reminds me, as does Etsy, that there are some incredibly talented people out there!
The other day I was looking for something different to do with my hair. I was attending my friend's ordination to the priesthood (Episcopal), but prior to that I had to run errands and be a mom. I wanted something that looked pretty but would last all day.
I came across a cute braided curly half up do that was perfect for my needs.

I started by moussing my hair.
Then I used a small barrel curling iron, lightly spraying each section, to keep the curl.
Do not brush, so they look like waves!
Take the front pieces of your hair and braid, pinning it back with a clip.
And...your are done!
Mine didn't exactly look like picture on Pinterest, but I was quite pleased with the results!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlu164B8LXw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments: