Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blurred lines

As I get more crunchy on my daily life, I'm making choice on products. If I can find something that I can make at home, I am. Bonus points if it can be reused.

At the risk of TMI...I have added Pantiliners to this list.

Note: I had a hysterectomy in 2010, so I'm in surgical menopause. My use of Pantiliners is a freshness habit going way, way back.
I have issues with the amount of waste from these little buggers.


I saw on line you could buy reusable (wash & go) ones, but they were expensive.
This crafty chick knew she could do sew much better.

I went into my stash and grabbed some fabric and batting.

I used a liner as a template and cut 3 pieces of fabric & batting (top, middle & backing).

I pinned & hand stitched a blanket border with embroidery floss. Voila!

To wash: throw in the machine on a delicate cycle with your other unmentionables. 

To wear, I spray with my body spray. No adhesive needed! 

No comments: