Monday, September 14, 2015

UNASHAMED by Building 429 I’ve been down I’ve been broken But I believe what you’ve spoken That You make all things new I have witnessed your mercy Stood in awe of your glory And none compare to you Can’t help but speak of the things you’ve done Let my life proclaim I am unashamed I won’t hide your name So all the world will know, that you You’re all I live for Jesus I am unashamed Where You’re hands reaching Is where you’ll always find me Cause your love makes me move To speak the words You’re speaking To be the hope the world is needing In everything I do Here in the light of what you’ve done Let my life proclaim I am unashamed I won’t hide your name So all the world will know, that you You’re all I live for Jesus I am unashamed. #fangirl #jesusfreak #notashamed


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1UQFXxu

No comments: