Thursday, May 05, 2016

Pure Country

I have a confession to make.

I love country music.

There I said it. 

In a very public forum.


I actually grew up listening to it. It was ther era of urban cowboy & the Dukes of Hazzard, and it was everywhere. I was lucky-I saw a lot of the greats live in concert back in the day. 

I've kept this side of me...quiet, because you know, stereotypes.


But I am out of the shadows, saying it loud & proud. And not just bro country too...although that rocks my socks. I think there's room for both Black Flag AND Garth Brooks in my collection.

My son, who has transformed from a little man to a young Jedi before my very eyes, even is starting to enjoy listening in the car. However, he won't tell his friends. 

Tha apple doesn't fall far from the tree, apparently 

No comments: