Saturday, May 07, 2016

Waiting




The school year is winding down. I can't believe 7th grade is almost over. Time flies so fast when your kids are growing up. 
I still think of my Jedi as this little cub with is mama bear, when in reality he's actually as tall as I am.

He's slightly taller than our Bishop. 


At the risk of sounding like crazy stalker mom, one of my favorite things is watching him as he waits for the bus in the morning. He's always the first one there. I like to think it's because he's excited to get to school and learn, but I think it's more he can't wait to see his friends. 
I'm honored and privileged to be able to work around his school schedule. I know soon enough he'll be driving, and leaving without a cute bye mom hug. 
In the meantime, I'll watch from a non embarrassing distance.


No comments: