Thursday, November 22, 2018

This year, instead of stressing out over cooking a huge meal and getting up at the crack of dawn to make it, it’s going to be a stress free day. I’m going to #hotyoga then soaking in the hot tub & sauna at the gym to start my day. I’ll watch the #macysthanksgivingdayparade and have #vegan eggs Benedict for brunch. Looking forward to enjoying #familytime and a great meal, a long walk with the #wondertwins and a good book. I might even bring back a tradition from my childhood and take @stratoblast to the movies tonight. I have so many things to be #grateful for it can’t be contained in one day, and I’m working toward living everyday with an #attitudeofgratitude. May your day be filled with wonderful memories food and fun. “I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.” ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭69:30‬


No comments: