Monday, January 03, 2011

Where Is My Mind?


I cleaned out my closet yesterday and got rid of my not so kindly called fugly outfits. So glad I'm not that size anymore, and so glad I won't have to wear those things.

I don't understand why stores only stock truly ugly clothes in larger sizes. It's like they want to shred any last bit of decency and self esteem a larger woman has.

Honestly, I can't tell you the last time I was jazzed about clothes and fashion. I had to dress because going naked.wasn't an option.

Yesterday, I was bored and spent time on a bunch of fashion websites. I found a bunch of things that would round out my wardrobe. I have enough basics to get me through the next few months until I reach my goal weight.

Next item on the makeover list: new haircut. Hopefully I will be feeling better this week to get that accomplished.

No comments: