Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday 1/12/11


Today is my niece's birthday. Happy birthday sweetie!

Time flies when you're having fun. I've got a few more days to go before I go back to work on Monday. I'm not too sure about my endurance. I still tire easily, so 8 hours may be a challenge.

I have been walking on the treadmill every day since the doctor gave me the ok. It's hard to go backwards for me. A few months ago I was running on here, now I walk. Slowly.

But right now its just to get my life back, not to run in a 5k.

That's a little way off still.

I'm still getting used to the new body I have post op. Humpy is gone, and even though its been a month, I'm still searching for him.

I can bend, it just hurts to do so for other reasons.

I can shave my legs without being a contortionist.

The other big thing that has hit me is the fact that most of my cravings for junk have either disappeared or have lessened to the point that they are manageable.

And the emotions that overtook me have lessened as well. Hormonal more than likely.

I still get super cranky from pain or exhaustion, and both of those come on suddenly & overtake me entirely.but those episodes are diminishing.

And for that I am glad.


No comments: