Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Love my way


It's Tuesday, and the first of February. Another snowmeggedon is going on in the Dakotas, and this time we are willing to share the love. Little man has a delayed opening so I get a chance to get the house cleaned up before I get on with the other part of my life. 

I'm debating what to make for dinner tonight. It's super cold out, so I'm thinking hearty & rib sticking filling. I'm thinking chicken pot pie, but with a healthy twist.

2 c cooked chicken, diced

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 c milk

1 c mixed veggies drained

1 c baking mix

1 egg

1/2 c milk

Preheat oven to 375. Mix soup & milk together, add chicken & veggies; pour into a baking dish. Mix baking mix together with milk & egg. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot with a salad. Yummy!!

No comments: