Saturday, February 05, 2011

Smile like you mean it


It's a lazy Saturday in my world. That meant hanging out at home, and not running a gazillion errands. I do have some laundry to finish, and some ironing that needs to be done.  Believe it or not, its something I do enjoy.

We just finished dinner, and I am putting off cleaning up the kitchen. For dinner we had fried rice, Big Man had his with pork, I had mine with teriyaki tofu.

Teriyaki tofu

1 lb extra firm tofu, drained

1/2 c low.sodium teriyaki sauce

1 c broccoli florets

Dash Mongolian fire oil

Cut tofu into chunks & put into a bowl. Pour teriyaki sauce over it & marinate over night. Spray a pan with cooking spray & heat over medium heat. Pour teriyaki tofu into the pan, add broccoli. Stir fry over medium heat.

Serve over.rice

No comments: