Friday, April 22, 2011

Fridge Friday

my fridge
My fridge, this morning. It features chilled pet food, which means that my pets had a better breakfast than I did (I had pop tarts with the Little Man.)

My two new obsessions are Blue Sky soda and Chobani yogurt. I am addicted to both.

What's always in my fridge? Milk-usually cow's milk and soy milk.
Yogurt.
Tofu.
A variety of fruits and veggies.
Cheese for my son.
Chicken breast and peanut butter for the Big Man's lunches.
Tofu cream cheese and sour cream.
Mango chutney, another obsession. I love Indian food, but what passes for it in the midwest is not the same.


I am planning on a big shopping trip today to get ready for Easter. Decided on having lasagna, salad, roasted spring veggies and my famous easter basket cupcakes for dessert.

I probably will make pizzelles too.

http://my-plate.blogspot.com/

No comments: