Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Love my way

It's another Monday, and yet another busy week lies ahead. I'm supposed to be training for a 5k, work full time plus, keep a house clean & a family fed, not to mention just being a wife & mom....

It can be almost disheartening.
On a lot of levels, I had a really bad weekend. No workouts, did nothing I had planned,  slept poorly-but I did eat healthy, so that means something.

So I am back in the saddle on the treadmill. I really need to step up the training for this 5k. I need to figure out why I constantly cheat with food. Some people fantasize about Brad Pitt, I fantasize about chocolate & bacon. It's almost as if I look for excuses to fail.

Same with housework. I get to a point & it stops. Just stops, no real reason, just nothing.
So its Monday, and I can put all the negativity from this weekend behind me & forge ahead.

No comments: