Thursday, April 07, 2011

Song for sunshine

I really think spring is finally here. Im tired of winter, I'm tired of coats, hats, gloves, boots & snow pants. I'm tired of having to warm my car up for like forever before going anywhere. I'm tired of the extra time it takes to go anywhere because of the extra layers it takes to keep warm.

So, even though the calendar has shown spring for a few weeks as recently as last Friday we had snow.
Iwjsn the car yesterday, little man was chattering away about what he wants to do if its nice this weekend. His plans include the park with the puppy dog. He wants to play play play. Ride bikes. Be active, outside of course.

I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it.
Of course, I will have errands to run, a house to clean & a few other things to do. There is enough time for it all. My son is at the age right now where he is so much fun to be with, and I love spending time with him.

He has gotten me hooked on angry birds, and it is so fun having him teach me something. He did get frustrated trying to get me to understand the concept of it. He looked up at me with those big brown eyes, and said in that sweet little boy voice, mommy you really need to try harder.
Ouch.

No comments: