Monday, May 02, 2011

Just for Now

Watch "Imogen Heap - "Just For Now"" on YouTube
Just for now, I can start things over.
I meditated tonight for 20 minutes, silently repeating "namaste". It helped clear my head big time. When I meditate, I feel so much better...yet my practice has basically disintegrated.
So, I went inside my head and came back out alive.
Meditating usually dredges up a bunch of emotions for me, which makes me want to actually not continue.
But that impedes progress, growth, forward movement.
Meditation makes me a better wife & mother. It allows me to relieve stress. It helps me to focus.
I had the same amount of time to do whatever tonight. However, since I took those 20 minutes I was more present & aware of things. I played with the dog & cat. I played with my son.
I felt like me again. At least, just for now.

No comments: