Monday, May 16, 2011

Meatless Monday, 5/16: Grilled cheese, tomato soup and brownies a la mode



Meatless Monday this week is featuring grilled cheese, tomato soup and chips.

Grilled cheese offers endless possibilities for dinner. There are so many combinations and permutations: cheese, bread, fillings (tomatoes, lunche meat, bacon, etc) My favorite is either the traditional yellow American on (whole grain) white bread OR my Italian version (provolone on stick bread).
The best side with it is tomato soup.
Super easy dinner for a Monday.


Brownies a la mode for dessert, and I am salivating




Brownies a la mode
1 box brownie mix and all the fixings to make it
vanilla ice cream
chocolate sauce
caramel sauce

bake brownies according to directions on box. serve warm, topped with ice cream and sauces

1 comment:

BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} said...

I just found your blog! I'm excited to browse around. :) What a great, easy, delicious weeknight meal. I love grilled cheese with tomato soup. Plus, you can't go wrong with brownies and ice cream for dessert! :)