Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Monday, 5/16 Edition

Its that time again, figuring out what I am going to feed my family for the next week.




Meatless Monday this week is featuring grilled cheese, tomato soup and chips. Brownies a la mode for dessert, and I am salivating.



For taco Tuesday, I am thinking chicken enchiladas, Spanish rice and refried beans and chocolate pudding.



Wednesday is a meeting at church, with pizza!



Thursday is another graduation party, serving dinner.



Friday will be switching things around and we will have Chinese night on Friday. I am thinking chicken stir fry with noodles, egg rolls and fluff.




Saturday, we have not one but TWO graduation parties to attend, so dinner will be leftovers after eating out all day.



Sunday, in honor of my birthday, I really want an old time favorite: fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, wilted greens salad and chocolate cake (and a side of raspberries) for dessert

No comments: