Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there!

I want to wish a happy father's day to those who filled the father role in my life:

My godfather, who received a childhood's worth of father's day cards and school made gifts. Who was there when I needed a father for events at school.
Thank you.

My stepfather, who helped guide me through those wonderful teenage years.



My father in law, who made me feel like I was part of the family from day one of the Big Man & I being a "couple".




Most of all, my Heavenly Father, who has always made me feel like a princess

I know the wonders of unconditional love because of Him

And always feel safe.


I am so lucky because the Big Man is an amazing father.

He truly is #1 dad in our eyes

He is a great teacher

He is kind and caring

He is talented
And we have lots of fun together!

Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

MikiHope said...

Really nice post!! I am a new follower from Pink Dandy Chatter!

Michele aka MikiHope
www.mikishope.com