Sunday, June 19, 2011

Afternoon Delight

Lunches have been a struggle for me. Its only in the last few years that I really paid attention to eating better, and setting a good example for my son.



In high school, I alternated between starving myself and junk food.


 I never learned healthy eating habits until I was well into adulthood. I took a nutrition class offered by my gym, and got the low down on eating better.



However, old habits die hard, and I still have healthy eating issues. I want my son to eat healthy and if I am eating junk, that’s not being a role model. Why should he have


carrot sticks


 if I have potato chips?



I bring my lunch to work, and its not only less expensive but its better for me too! I have 5 go to lunches, that are yummy and definitely never boring.


Monte cristo with vegan lunch meat and mango chutney



Turkey avocado salad

Pesto salmon pasta




Napa chicken salad roll ups





Boca burger supreme

No comments: