Thursday, June 16, 2011

in the closet

In the Closet




I love fashion and clothes. It’s a big part of my life. My closet reflects that. As time goes on, I have been trying to figure out a way to manage my closet and keep it organized. What I have found that works for me, is I put together my outfits for the week every weekend: everything-lingerie, accessories, etc. It makes getting ready in the morning so much easier. I have 2 sets of outfits: work and play.




In order to do this, I have to keep my closet organized. I have my shoes in plastic shoeboxes on the floor. I now have my scarves and purses in baskets on the shelves in there, so I can see what I have and what goes with what. It makes a huge difference rather than the closet exploding on me.


The closet is divided into quadrants: casual and professional; summer and winter. There is some overlap between the 4, but its ok because I can usually find what I am looking for. It also has allowed me to see what I own, and make good use of it.



Its allowed me to go from fashion failure to a rock star diva.


1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi! I'm new here but I've browsed a bit and am loving it:) I'm following!