Sunday, July 03, 2011

Heavens to Etsy-July 4th weekend

Another weekend, another group of great crafters! The entire collection can be found here





I love baseball. In fact, I am quite a fanatic, especially when it comes to my M-E-T-S. This baseball pendant by QACreate is so unique and very cool.
Play ball!

If you read last week's Working it out Weekend, you know I've been on a bit of a shore kick.

This:
polymer clay beach accents
and this:
seashell bouquet
are two opposite ends of the same spectrum. Very unique, creative perspectives.

I am also on a jewelery kick-the funkier, the better.
psycho bracelet
butterfly necklace
Like:
earrings

button necklace
I am a quilter, and I appreciate the time, effort and talent that goes into making one.
This seems exquisite.
If you aren't a quilter you might think that it is ridiculously expensive. Its not, when you factor in the time put into it.

I also love to crochet.
The first thing I ever made were dishclothes when I was about 8 or so.

This is a reminder of where I started...

and where I can go

A new birthday crown? In my prince's favorite color?


And of course, my other royal family member deserves some new bling
Happy Independ-etsy day!

No comments: