Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tangerine Dream

It's a cold, dreary day today and I thought it could use a bit of sunshine. I decided to wear my tangerine eShakti dress. I am not a big fan of ordering clothes on line, but I've never gone wrong with their website. Items can be customized to fit you-so it's like getting a one off outfit at a department store price.
I love retro styled clothes (sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era) and this dress is just perfect. I changed it from sleeveless to a cap sleeve, and switched the neckline to a sweetheart. The color works well with my coloring and I get to wear a great statement necklace too (bonus)!
Ordering is super easy, which makes my shopping easier. I use my iPad mostly, and their site was compatible and super easy to navigate. This was the original dress (http://www.eshakti.com/Product/CL0027385/Retro-style-textured-jersey-dress). It's so easy to customize the size and style all on one page, which makes this mommy happy. Despite the customization, I had my dress within a week of ordering. Unfortunately, the weather on the high plains wasn't cooperating. I had originally planned on wearing it for Easter, but it was 35 degrees that day. We had snow flurries during the egg hunt! I had to put back in the closet for warmer weather-which is today.
Right now, new customers can get a $25 gift certificate when they sign up-it's a great deal-plus there's a major Memorial Day sale going on at http://www.eshakti.com/default.aspx.




No comments: