Monday, April 21, 2014

India

I have an affinity for Indian culture. It started in 6th grade, when we studied it and I wrote a report on the languages of India. I became fascinated with the culture, food, medicine and especially the yoga of India. I have to confess that I am a bit of a hippie, so the whole yoga/meditation/vegetarian thing is right up my ally.
As I morphed into a teenager, I began to pursue my studies of foreign culture. India still fascinates me to this day. A few years back, there was a documentary on one of the cable channels with Jeremy Piven (pre-Entourage) visiting India and exploring the country. I personally don’t like him, but the visuals were quite scrumptious.
My love affair with Indian cuisine is quite legendary too. I could probably make it my primary food group without any issue.

No comments: