Friday, June 06, 2014

Listen like thieves

I have a secret weapon against germs. It's called thieves vinegar, and it works. The recipe's origins are legendary. During the plague years, it has been reported, a band of thieves concocted the first brew to protect them as they robbed the dead.
If it can protect against the plague, it will work against colds and general gunk.

There are a variety of recipes out there, some reporting to be from the four thieves themselves, others allegedly made by Nostradamus himself. My recipe is not to be consumed, but great for disinfecting surfaces. I also spray it on my feet and put socks on when I'm sick. 

To make, you need:

Apple cider vinegar
Mint
Sage
Lavender oil
Cloves
Garlic cloves
Rosemary oil
Frankinsense oil

Mix together in a spray bottle. Let combine for 24-48 hours. Use as a disinfectant, spray on soles of feet when sick or counter top spray

No comments: