Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Lucky

Everyone could use good luck right? I love herbal sachets, and I had found a good luck blend at a craft fair years ago. It smelled really great, and whether it was mind over matter, I think I was luckier carrying it around with me. Unfortunately, the fragence has sinced waned, and its looking a little worse for the wear, meaning it was time to get a new one.

 

Since I live over 1300 miles away from where it was originally purchased, I was on my own to make one. I did a quick google search and found instructions close to what was in mine. After I made mine up, don’t you know my luck changed for the better?

 

To make you need:

Green mini sachet bag (available in the wedding section of most craft stores)


Clover

Parsley

Basil

 

Mix the herbs together and put in the bag. You can carry it with you, put under your pillow or leave in your car.

I keep mine in my purse.

No comments: