Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ladies night

I haven't had a real girls night out since I've been married. I made that realization a while ago. Between work, motherhood and the fact none of my girl friends live here, it's something lacking in my life. I'm in my kid 40's, so it's really hard to make friends. I'm out of the play date stage of parenting, with my son going into middle school. I don't drink, so going to bar thing doesn't happen. 
My girls nights are actually on a weekend day when my son is playing video games downstairs, I'm in yoga pants, binge watching netflix and eating gelato.
I wouldn't know what to do on a girls night out, honestly.
I mean, do people really do these things? I wouldn't know how to dress either. 
I saw this this on polyvore. This is my style. I'd definitely wear it.
This is super cute too. I love comfy clothes. 
I think I actually own this outfit!

What do you do on your girls night outs? What do you wear?





No comments: