Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Crust less Quiche


For Sunday brunch for years, I've made some form of quiche. It truly is my favorite, going back to my childhood. We used to go to the metropolitan museum of art in New York City. It's still one of my most favorite places on earth. 


We would sometimes eat there-a very special treat. I would always get the quiche. A love affair was born. 

However, after a gazillion years, I was running out of options for my brunch treat. This week I tried crust less, out of necessity since I didn't feel like making pie crust.


It was super easy and super delish.

4 eggs beaten
1/4 c heavy cream
1/4 c skim milk
Shredded cheese
Cooked sausage
1/4 cbisquick

Preheat oven to 375. Mix together the eggs, cream, milk & bisquick. Pour into a baking dish. Add sausage & cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until knife comes out clean from the center. 

No comments: