Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Rush Is Over

In December, I feel like I am constantly hurtling a million miles an hour in the dark beyond of holiday oblivion. The moment the last present is unwrapped, I seem to feel a sense of relief. Its a few days past Christmas, and I am trying to collect my head and thoughts and get back on track with my life. Little Man totally loved Christmas, and it was such a joy to watch him open presents and have that sense of being overwhelmed by conspicious consumption.
I am slowly inching my way back to reality and the fact that my house needs to be cleaned, dinners need to be cooked, starving family members need to be fed and I need to get my butt back into working out.
Part of my problem are all the good intentions that I have. I intend to tidy up before I go to work. I intend to work out every day. But none of that really gets done on a regular basis. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

No comments: