Friday, December 31, 2010

Auld Langs Eyne


I think its misspelled, but that's ok. You get the idea.

Its almost a new year. What do you anticipate the most? Is there something that you want in the upcoming year? Are there any changes you want to make?

I'm not a fan of resolutions, because that's just setting you up for failure. I'm a believer in being a catalyst for change.

*I want to be my healthiest. That means eating healthier, moving more, taking vitamins & getting enough sleep.

* I want to be a better wife & mother. This encompasses the above, along with taking care of the house and my boys.

* I want to be a better person. Spending time in meditation, prayer and looking for opportunities to be compassionate will help me achieve that goal.

What do you want to accomplish? There are 365 days to make your dreams a reality.

No comments: