Sunday, December 26, 2010

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time



I got an.amazing gift from my family yesterday. The Big Man made a dvd of family photos set to music. Powerful. Effective. Simple. Amazing. Incredibly loved.

Little man got lots & lots of toys for Christmas. It was basically all he wanted, the toys r us catalog, minus the barbie pages. He was happy, content, joyful.

I.can't speak for the rest of the family, but they seemed happy with their gifts as well.

All.in all, a great day.

First Christmas in years I haven't done the cooking. It was a different experience. I rather enjoyed being an observer, but look forward to being an active participant.

I am however, going to get my life back starting this week. I need to make a.concerted.effort at least. I'm tired of hanging out on a recliner all the time without doing much. I need to scrap or something. I will say it: I'm bored.

I know that this is what I need to do to heal.

What I am going through is nothing compared to what others have, and I almost feel pathetic whining about it. However, it is my reality right now so I am entitled to whine a little.

Today, I plan to go to.Barnes & noble, sit in the cafe & read magazines.

Tomorrow maybe old navy to look for some new pants.

Then I can conquer the world.


No comments: