Monday, March 28, 2011

know your enemy

I have to be vigilant . I am about 4 months into being healthy, and this is the point where I usually start to slack off. It's like I am almost afraid of positive results. I want to be healthy, but I create all sports of mental road blocks. I am tired so I skip a workou. I forgot to record a meal, so I stop my food diary. I don't feel like having water, so I skip that too. I had a fee bad days last week, and I could feel it. I'm not working out just to lose weight, I'm so over that reason. Instead, I love how I feel. I love watching my body change. I love how I feel when I eat healthy. I love how I feel when I can take a challenge & rise to the occasion.
Plus,bits a great example for my son.
And my husband.

I have about 6 weeks till my 5k, and I.am really training for it. I'm doing the couch to 5k program, because essentiaubthats what I'm doing.

I need to block out my "enemy" & focus on the finish line.


No comments: