Wednesday, June 15, 2011

kitchen song

I do not want my kitchen to look like this:
So I have to clean.


Daily.



I swifter the floor, alternating the wet and dry swifters every day.
I try to use my steam mop every day on the floor.

I wet jet once a week.


My kitchen is the heart of my home.

to clean my counters, I love Mrs. Meyers Clean Day lemon verbana. It smells clean & fresh, which encourages me to clean more.
Every night, I spray the counters down with daily granite. Love the smell!
I am a method fan. I love how wood for good makes my cabinets look when I polish them every week.

Once a month, I use lemon oil on my woodwork to keep it looking new.



One of the banes of my existence is my white sink. Its hard to keep it clean.


Bon Ami is my secret weapon.




I have a lot of stainless in my kitchen.
So that means polishing. A lot.

Like my fridge



If I am not careful, my stove would be gross.

Luckily, there is cook top cleaner


I also have to keep at my microwave.
We are coffee addicts in our house, and to keep our coffee tasting better than starbucks, I need to clean the coffee maker weekly.

Vinegar and water does the trick!


No comments: