Monday, July 07, 2014

Through the Eyes of Ruby

The Big Man sometimes questions my sanity. I have a collection of crystals and I use them for a variety of purposes and ailments. Sometimes I meditate holding one. Other times I put them on certain pulse points or chakras to promote healing. I also make gem elixirs, which harnesses the energy of the crystal into water that you can use for a variety of things.

I make an elixir on a regular basis and bottle it, depending on needs. I use a chart (this one I found on Pinterest) to determine needs

As well as what needs to be healed or focused upon (from
Pinterest)


I use the indirect method to make my elixirs. I use two glass bowls, filling both with water. I put my crystals in the bottom bowl, and put the other bowl in the water on top of it. I cover the top bowl and put in the sunlight (it doesn't matter if it's cloudy or not ) or at least 6 hours.


After it's "brewed", I pour it into a bottle to add to my water bottle, add to recipes or even just drink it straight. 

Do they work? I think so, it might be the placebo effect. Either way, no harm no foul.

No comments: