Sunday, August 24, 2014

Angel on my Shoulder



  Archangel Uriel, God’s light, is an archangel that I am just starting to work with. Over the years, I really should have called on him to help me find insight, clarity and peace with life situations. He is the angel that can help release emotional and thought patterns that keep us stuck. It is really hard to let go of certain behaviors and ways of thinking because it’s a comfort level (no matter how destructive or dangerous they can be). For me, anger is usually my first response to a challenging or difficult situation. Its not so much that I am angry per se, in reality there is a lot of fear. I need to work on controlling the anger and fear and instead let peace and clarity into my life.


I am teaching my son to call on Uriel during those moments of autistic meltdown. I encourage him to surround what is the cause of the meltdown in a red bubble and trap it there. Visualization is a very strong tool to have in your toolbox, and can help manage most situations and emotional responses. Another situation that I am teaching the little man to call on Uriel for is during a test. I am helping him visualize the answers being surrounded by a red bubble and be able to see the correct choice.

 

 

 

 


http://youtu.be/sguTwPA3wvk releasing meditation 







No comments: