Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tubthumping

It's Wednesday, my least favorite day of the week. Thursday mornings run a close second. I usually feel hungover from a lack of sleep, which has been kicking my butt lately.

A friend of mine who's a yoga teacher on the other side of the world told me that airborne before bed and in the morning will help with that cloudy headed feeling. At this point, I'm willing to try anything, so guess who will be getting some more airborne!

She also suggested that I really need to eat clean to purge my body of all the toxic sludge that's building up in me. She suggested a detox tea as well...apparently a cup of that daily will cure me of my ills, as long as I do other healthy things to support it.

Another suggestion was an epsom salt bath, and drink mineral water at the same time frame. Its supposed to balance you out. Massage is helpful too.

So, at this point I'm tired of being overtired, cranky mommy. I need to kick my butt up a notch & work on regaining my energy level. Surgery is still affecting me, whether I want it to or not.

It can knock me down, but I get up again (nothing is going to hold me down)

No comments: