Sunday, June 29, 2014

She Talks to Angels

Raphael is the Archangel of Healing-phyiscal, mental, emotional and spiritual.

I have spent a lot of time with Raphael over the years. During my mother’s surgeries
and while my husband has been hospitalized,
Or even me being sick 
I prayed to Raphael. I would imagine the operating or hospital being flooded with green light. I visualized green blankets being placed on my loved ones, and being surrounded in a green bubble, which is the color most associated with Raphael.

I also call on him as I work on my own personal healing from overeating and emotional eating. He is also the Archangel who provides healing on levels, guidance & support for healers, clairvoyance as well as finding lost pets.

 

The gemstones most associated with Raphael are jade or aventurine. When my husband was ill, I placed a piece of jade in between the mattress and boxspring, and since then he has not had any issues. Coincidence? Maybe.

 

Doreen Virtue has a great meditation on healing from addiction ( it helped with my emotional eating!) that I highly recommend: http://youtu.be/yrWCWJDF9LA

No comments: